Well I guess that last month of wedding prep took over my life and then I entered the honeymoon phase and never thought about my wedding blog for that I am so sorry.
Our wedding went off without a hitch really. Addie's sisters were sadly not able to be apart of the wedding nor did her biological mom show up or her adoptive parents or grandparents or aunts or uncles. But the family and friends that did show up made it a memorable event. I have posted the wedding video on my YouTube but will have to repost it as it did not post exactly right. We had a beautiful ceremony and reception.
We are still happily married as we move closer to our first anniversary. The exciting news is that we are planning a trip to NYC for us to get our marriage legalized. That means we will have a small ceremony with the JP or county clerk in NY. There I will change my last name and we will begin our life legally together. We aren't doing a big ceremony. We will have our friend Sarah there to be our witness and are going to go semi-casual for our dress wear.
I have decided to wear my corset top from our first ceremony, a pair of jeans, a simple veil (maybe) and have my hair the desired length that I wanted it last year. Addie hasn't told me what she plans to wear but I'm sure she'll be beautiful.
This trip is going to be amazing. We will get to see some sights that we have been wanting to for awhile as well as possibly see two Broadway shows and hang out with our friend Sarah. We are looking forward to this trip so much.
We had what we considered our honeymoon last September. We went on a cruise to Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Mexico. We went with our friend Jess and her mother to cut the cost of the trip. We went snorkeling in Jamaica, as well as Grand Cayman and Cozumel. In Grand Cayman we snorkeled at a shipwreck and at the reef which was so close you could touch it. We didn't because you aren't supposed to do that. In Jamaica we also visited Margaritaville and this time managed to have some food there. In Cozumel we also did rock wall climbing and zip lines. I have posted video of our time at Cozumel on my YouTube as well. We did Karaoke on the ship and watched a teaching of the thriller dance in addition to just enjoying our vacation.
We have had a great year and couldn't be happier. I invite you all to check out my YouTube to see videos of our time on our cruise as well as our wedding. My YouTube is augusthoney10. I will post pictures from the ceremony and reception as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment